Saturday, November 21, 2015

Week 6 Term 4

This week with Brodie we had a game of 'Chain Tag' to warm up before long jump. It was so much fun we had 3 games!


Brodie taught us a number of useful tricks to be able to jump a long way into the pit. We think we were pretty amazing at it!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free digital slideshow

One of our tricky words this week was 'take'. We were learning about the 'ake' family. Some of us made the word take at the playdough table.





Sue from Room 4 gave us a box of 3-D shapes. We got them out at Discovery Time. We made  ice creams and castles!


 Some of us had been reading a book this week about popcorn so that seemed like a good excuse to have it at Discovery Time!



Next week...
Our sounds will be sh,th,ch.
Our tricky words will be please/other.
During maths we will be counting on from the biggest number.
Please note that the Life Education Bus will be at school next week. There is a $4 charge that needs to be paid to the office before Wednesday. Thank you to those parents who have done this already.

Have a happy and safe week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I always LOVE reading about your adventures Renwick 3! You are amazing jumpers! Thanks for sharing your learning with us. Rose (Luca's Mum )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Renwick 3. I had a very nice journey in Hong Kong. I went to Disneyland. I had a really nice flight and now I am in Aberdeen. I liked it when I got a really big welcome from Nanny and Dad dad when we arrived at the airport. It has been snowing here- brrrrr. I made a slushy with real snow. It was yummy!

    This morning I have been having a happy day because it is going to be the best day ever.

    Love,

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete